Birmingham is the UK’s second biggest city and is currently attracting billions of pounds of investment into residential developments and residential property.
Since 2016 Birmingham has been recognised as the fasting growing City for UK residential property. Average rental yields are trending higher here than any other UK city due mainly to the affordability of prices. In the centre of Birmingham, the average apartment price is three times less than the average in London yet the standard of amenities and quality means rental values are increasing, delivering better returns for investors.
- Birmingham is the UK’s second largest business hub
- Rents are forecast to increase here by over 10% in the next 4 years
- Property prices in Birmingham are expected to increase by 21.7% over the next 4 years
- Birmingham is currently the home to the UK’s second largest student population
- Birmingham’s population is forecast to grow by more than 170,000 in the next 20 years